Iran’s Brewing Volcano
Iran’s population is about 85,000,000, of whom 58,000,000 are below the age 42 years who have not known any rule except the tyrannical theocracy of Islamic Sharia.
The Ayatollahs’ regime is sitting upon a volcano with brewing magma, ready to explode, resulting in immense slaughter between the oppressed and the oppressors.
Most Americans have absolutely no idea what this means in reality. Let me share with you the characteristics of Sharia rules:
- No freedom of religion since only one religion is allowed; Shia Islam
- No freedom of the press, publishing, thought or expression. This is actually the most important human freedom.
- No opposition parties in this tyrannical theocracy
- Women to be treated like servants of their males (fathers, brothers, uncles or husbands)
- Women cannot participate in government (because, according to Muhammad’s Sunna, they have half the intelligence of the males)
- Women cannot go out on their own without a male companion
- Women must be covered with clothing from head to toe
- Women cannot divorce their abusive husbands
- Females need not go to higher education than reading and writing
- Women can be legally murdered for allegedly ‘dishonouring the family’
- All arts (paintings or sculptures) which have human and or animal depiction are forbidden and destroyed
- All musical instruments are from Satan hence destroyed and prohibited
- No singing, dancing or acting are allowed
- Any female/male association outside of marriage can bring a death sentence for immorality
- All forms of poetry prohibited
- Gays and lesbians must be killed
- All forms of alcoholic drinks totally forbidden
I would like readers to ponder if such a life existed in the USA for example. Growing up decade after decade without an iota of sensual and social pleasures being experienced. Such a system would create very unhealthy and mentally troubled human beings.
This is exactly what is being experienced by over 50% of the Iranian population.
On top of all the above abnormalities, the Iranian people are suffering economic collapse, lack of clean water, regular interruptions of electrical failures in very high temperatures, suppression of all their freedoms while knowing that their leaders are amassing illegally acquired fortunes and spending billions of dollars inciting terror and violence all over the world instead of alleviating the misery of their own people.
On top of the above ingredients that are feeding the magma, there are also ethnic, tribal and religious components adding to the cauldron of hate, anger and volcanic explosion.
Reports (mostly from Arab, Muslim or Farsi sources) whose ears are intimately near to the Iranian sources than the criminally negligent and clueless Western media, tell of starvation and hatred of Islam by many of the young people.
Their hatred is turning to an unexpected source for salvation: Christianity. This may sound very odd to Quran ignorant people, but it makes excellent sense when one comprehends the Quran.
Islam considers Christianity ungodly because they pray to or at statues of holy persons and their shrines and most important of all, because Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, which is Shirk (associating any entity with Allah is totally forbidden in Islam); nonetheless Jesus is considered a Prophet of Islam and is a Muslim. Also, according to Muhammad’s Quran, his mother and the disciples were all Muslims.
Therefore, as far as the new generation of Muslims are concerned, Jesus can easily replace Muhammad. Millions of them have risked life and limb to join the underground Christian fraternities (both men and women) all over Iran.
The Ayatollahs are very alarmed at this turn of events and are doing their utmost to destroy these cells, with extreme prejudice.
If and when the Ayatollahs are removed in a violent revolution, and the younger generation takes over, many young Iranians will have the opportunity to either convert to Christianity or go back to their original Zoroaster religion as a repudiation of Islam.
Because the European and American mainline media are stooges of the leftist-globalist cabal, they would never tell their peoples that Christianity has the potential to replace Muhammad with Jesus, not only in Iran, but also in every Muslim country if they had a choice.
Under such an extraordinary change of government, the leaders of the younger generation will most definitely be much more tolerant and law abiding and hence will stop spreading terror and concentrate on making Persia Great Again by using the wealth of the country and the empowerment of its females, for the benefit of all the Iranian peoples and not squander it on military adventures.
When this occurs, the social, economic and political faces of the whole of the Middle East will turn positive, peaceful and extremely beneficial for all concerned.
The Iranian people therefore need the moral, political and when possible, the military support of the Western countries to empower them to overthrow their oppressive terrorist regime and liberate them from the yoke of the Ayatollahs.